Save time in preparing your stay by finding your mode of transport most suitable for you.
On this link you will find information and advice from the French government regarding the current outbreak of the COVID-19 coronavirus to come to France safely.
- TGV (high-speed train) stations: Strasbourg, Sélestat and Colmar
- Nearby train stations: Sélestat
- The TER stations of the Grand Ried: Limersheim, Erstein, Matzenheim, Benfeld, Kogenheim and Ebersheim.
Choose public transportation with www.vialsace.eu
The site for all your itineraries : BUS - BIKE - COACH - TRAMWAY - TRAIN
Alsace without my car
This document presents a selection of lines of public transport network going to major tourist sites in Alsace.
Brochure "Alsace without my car"
- Strasbourg - Erstein-Krafft - Rust (D) / EUROPA-PARK : Line 271
- Sélestat - Rhinau - Rust (D) / EUROPA-PARK : Line 530
- Sélestat - Marckolsheim : Line 520
- Access via A35 motorway
- Access via county road 1083
- Auto'trement service : stations from Erstein and Sélestat
On-demand transportation services available to you :
- TAD - Community of Communes of Benfeld and Area, Greater Erstein and the Rhine
- Mobi'Ried - Customised transportation : Community of Communes of Greater Marckolsheim