Located in Marckolsheim in pillbox # 35 on the third line of defense, this Memorial commemorates the fierce fighting of June 15, 16 and 17, 1940, which resulted in over 80% destructions for the town. The rooms have been rehabilitated such as they were in 1940: firing chambers, generating unit, sleeping quarters, command post, well for drinking water etc. They are outfitted with original weapons such as an antitank gun, machine guns, mortars, Bren guns, as well as a variety of optical equipment. Weapons and their ammunition, war memorabilia or photographs taken in 1939 and 1940 are displayed in the cabinets. Outside are exhibited various military vehicles, including a 152 mm Russian gun, a Sherman tank, a half-track, an armored car, a field kitchen, an anti-aircraft Bofors gun and part of a Bailey bridge.
Fom March 15th to June 14th and from September 16th to November 15th : Sundays and public holidays from 9 am to 12 noon and 2 pm to 6 pm .From June 15th to September 15th, every day from 9 am to 12 noon and from 2 pm to 6 pm. Groups by appointment throughout the year.